<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5492555078091423824?origin\x3dhttp://dollmeupcosmetics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 •

Feedback from a valuable customer (Thanks darling!)

Dear Doll Me Up Cosmetics,

Since the day you have produced this makeup product, with proudly I want to say ...it's Awesome!! DMU products is really good frm lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, blushes even the brushes are truly good, a good product I must say!
I use to used Branded products but now I choose to stick & use DMU products they're much more better than those branded stuff futhermore DMU products are way much AFFORDABLE!! Being using it since DMU 1st launched up till now...how many years already?? I'm loving it, I just cant go out without having DMU products in my makeup bag!!
One word can describe is..."NO REGRET'S AT ALL IT'S TOO GOOD TO RESIST"

I have attended DMU makeup workshop few times, I always learn sometime new especially frm Nazlin Hilal. Thanks to you DMU, now my skill much more better in doing bridal & personal makeup for other's. You share with us your knowledge with NO SECRET at all, very much appreciated! I always love to attend your workshops coz' you show us step by step till we get it right, you are the most patient person who is willing to teach & share your skills with us!
Sincerely thank you so much, hope DMU will success forever!

I would love to learn more again frm you!


All the best to DollMeUp!

Sharifah N. Syed Ahmad Kamal


2:49 PM



Pretty.Girly.Exclusive♥

• The DMU story

We believe that dolling up should be fun, but most importantly, it should leave you feeling good about yourself. Go on, pamper yourself in trying out the colors and textures that you have always wanted to try. Doll Me Up cosmetics are light on your purse and yet oh-so-pretty! There is really no reason to stop yourself from having fun!

• We love to hear from you!



• DMU DARLINKS

DMU Online Store |

• Past but not Forgotten

• May 2009 • June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • June 2010 • August 2010

• CREDITS

Designer: breadhero-
Background image: happyy-stop
Basecodes: %PURPUR.black-



Free Blog Counter

Nazlin Hilal | Join me in FB!